Thursday, February 18, 2010

A Walk in the Hood

The girls and I decided to pack up and meet Alex on his walk home from work. It was a great idea. But you should have seen the looks I got! It did get a little looney as I tried to hoist them up and over the snow after crossing Connecticut. No pathway there? Come on! I know people thought I was crazy, but what's a mom to do? Stay home?




I bundled them up, I promise.




Alex pushed them home. I wasn't crazy alone anymore.




Is it still permissible to have Christmas decor still up? Is your's still up? Fess up!

7 comments:

gwen said...

Yep! Two Nativities are still up and several things are not yet put back in their proper places! Charlie always comes to our Guest Room to see if "Ho Ho" (Santa Clause) is still there.

Emily said...

No more Christmas decorations at our house!:) But, I LOVE your new photos. I can see a MAJOR difference already! Hello SLR; Goodbye Blank Walls!

Molly said...

It's permissable when you have that much snow on the ground for so long! how do you expect anyone to be able to maneuver their way through the snow to take it down?

This is my life so far said...

I think I agree with Molly on that one, too much snow to take them all down. Love all your new pics.

JLal said...

I am in love with that picture of Cordelia. Precious!

Alex and Emily said...

Okay, Okay, you're right. So the snow has been crippling. I'll forgive them, but a wreath? There's no excuse for a wreath, right?

Of course this is all in jest. We forgot to pack away a Christmas ornament last year. It sat in a bowl in the kitchen ALL year. Guilty as charged.

Little FIe said...

Love it. You can't stay home all week with this kinda weather, definitely need fresh air. I get weird looks all the time here if Sophia is crying in her stroller.