Thursday, February 4, 2010

And Molly is the winner!

Yes, Molly, you got it! We went to Chuck E. Cheese last night. Alex and Eloise had an equally wonderful time! (-:

Our little friend Evan turned 3 so we partied to celebrate. Eloise rode the rides, danced on tv, ate lots of cake. Alex challenged Evan's dad to a skeet ball contest. (Is that what that bowling game is called?) And pinball.

But, I had the best time of all. I was smiling from ear to ear the whole time watching Eloise glow in the excitement. She was in awe of all the lights, camera, action. It really made me so happy to watch her explore and discover. I could have stayed all night watching my little girl.

And to top it all off. From the top of the play gym, she yelled "I gotta GO!!!!"

Ah ha! And that's when I knew that she was 100% potty trained. She stopped all the play and fun, yelled "GOOO" from the of her lungs, came down, and went potty in a public place. Nothing makes a toddler parent happier than that. (-:

4 comments:

catherine said...

I am so happy to hear she is potty trained. I know the feeling the first time Blair told me she needed to go when we were out was great. I still laugh when she tells me she has to go when we are out because sometimes she says it quiet loud and I have to remind her that everyone doesn't want to know she has to go to the bathroom.

Molly said...

Good thing I check this thing for mental relief multiple times a day or else someone else might've beat me to the answer. so do i get a prize?!

PS YAY POTTY TRAINED!

Alex and Emily said...

I'm so glad to provide you with mental relief. I post for creative release. You read for mental relief. Together we are a nice pair. -E

Anonymous said...

Yeeeeeaaaaaa Eloise!!!!!!!