Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Friends

This past weekend Maury came to visit. Isn't she pretty?

And it snowed and snowed and snowed. So we bundled up by the fire.


And dressed up like butterflies.



And snuggled with pretty babies.

And took lots of gorgeous photos with Maury's new camera. I'm getting one soon. Must. Have. Her. Camera.



We played butterflies some more.


And we took more pretty pictures.


We loved having Maury so much. After dropping Maury off at the airport, Eloise cried all the way to the Palisades. That's 15 minutes people. We were all sad. Aren't friends great? We love friends.

4 comments:

gwen said...

Uh-Oh! I see curly hair on that new babe! Beautiful Maury! Beautiful Pics! I think it's the subjects, not the camera, but what kind is it?

JLal said...

I'm only a little sad that Eloise never cries when I leave. I'm just saying...but I understand, Maury is pretty and pretty awesome:)

Maury said...

You are too sweet, Emily! Thanks for my little shout-out! I miss y'all already.

Maury said...

Oh, Mrs. Averitt, the camera is a Nikon D40. I LOVE your grandbabies!