Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Fruit of a Blizzard

I love snow. Have I mentioned that before? I love it. I love that I live in a place with 4 distinct seasons, each being so beautiful in its own right. I love to get the family out of the house and out into nature even if it's the neighborhood park. There's a lot fresh air can cure.

I learned that once living with a house full of 8 very active boys. The basketball hoop can work out lots of aggression and help you learn lots of math facts. Just like the ski slope can release the need to fly. Just like the wide open spaces of the Texas plains....okay, I've gone too far. Dixie Chicks have invaded my thought space.

We had a great afternoon in the snow. Tomorrow will be back to normal. SnOMG is almost over.








1 comment:

gwen said...

Keep thinking Texas Plains and Dixie Chicks! Looks like a fun day.