Tuesday, February 23, 2010

After a long day

It's been a long day. I'm sure you know the type or have even had a long one today yourself. Well, in our house, I know it's going to be a long day when at 4:30am I'm 1 of 4 people in bed. In other words, we are all in the same bed. Me, Alex, Eloise, and Cordelia all in my bed. That's not the way we intend it to be. Co-sleeping is sweet but it's just not for us. I can't sleep when everyone is in my bed. I need space.

It's also a long day when Alex is still at work at 10:15 at night. That's a long day. And I know you know what I mean.

So I turn on my computer. Go to my free trial of Aperture 3 and find these shining faces. And I think I can wake up again tomorrow (hopefully with less people in my bed) and do it again.

(Ohhh, and #1 Cordelia and #2 Eloise. Fun pics, aren't they?)








Good Morning!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cordelia is such a doll baby! And if it's possible to be a princess and a wild child at the same time, that's Eloise in a nutshell.