Thursday, May 13, 2010

Obama to left, McCain to the right

Here's a fantastic video of kids rapping before the 2008 Presidential election.




Obama on the left, McCain on the right...so cute!

Well, now you've got ads on your left, information on your right...

Cute.  I know.  Anyway.  Yes, I have monetized my blog.  After months of seeing the monetize button, I clicked it.

And we're going to try it out for a little bit.  Just for fun and curiosity.  Reminds me of when I counted the number of stairs I walk in a week.  And we'll see if I make any money.  A pastor's wife can dream, can't she?

I hope you don't find it tacky.   And I hope you don't sit there and continue to click on the ads. (Mom, Sis, Dad, you know who you are...) Don't just click on it hoping to make me a fortune.  That would actually disqualify me.  Just continue to enjoy my blog.  Read it.  Go goo goo over my beautiful children and leave me nice comments on my writing style.

That'd make me so happy.

And I'm sleepy.  So off to bed.  Night night.

3 comments:

Molly said...

excuse me, whatever to you mean? mom did get me addicted to giving you more hits a day, but surely i don't have time to click on all those adds. oh, wait a minute, chemical free bug repellant?! i do want to go green... and adventure landing raleigh! this thing knows me!

Emily said...

Monetize, huh? May be I should try this!:) I really like your new About page, Emily!

Molly said...

Because I'm at my desk and too lazy to text you... I was just on Pioneer Woman trying to win a piece of le creuset bliss, and someone commented that her best vacation ever was to sevierville, tn with the girls. too bad i didn't make it there during your stint of ranch living. i missed out.