Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cordelia Today

Today little Miss Delia is 10 months old.  Can't believe it.  I'm grieving it.  She's just the most perfect little chubster.  And she makes me want to have another chubby cherib tomorrow.

Well, kinda.  But not entirely.

So, what does our little 10 month-er do these days?  Climb stairs, climb on the couch, rough house with her sister, navigate the fire place, eat lots of finger foods, push our push toys, and stand independently.  I know you don't believe me, but I tell no lies.  So I set out to capture her standing/almost walking self to prove it to you.






But I got nothing for you.  You'll just have to believe me.  All this girl wanted to do was squat on her 10 month birthday.

Happy, Ten Months little Miss Delia Pie!

7 comments:

Millie Wamsted said...

Anyone who can squat like that can certainly stand! I believe you!

This is my life so far said...

She is beautiful, both your children are! Love seeing them grow up on here and hear about all your adventures! Also, I love seeing your pictures on here too!

Amy and Jimmy Crain said...

She is ADORABLE! I can't get over it!

Dorry said...

These are my favorite pics of her yet! So adorable in her little jeans.

gwen said...

My favorite pics of Cordelia ever! So sad she's getting older.

Anonymous said...

so cute! happy ten months, Lil' Delia ;) Way to go!!

Laura // Elizabeth said...

LOVE these pictures of Cordelia-- so stinkin' cute! She's transforming from baby to toddler-- so strange to see