Monday, August 23, 2010

Good Night

We're home.  Safe and sound.

Thank you, Jesus.

To say I was anxious on our plane flight to Maine with my sweet husband and without my beautiful babies is an understatement.  Every worst case scenario flew through my head.  What is it with my fearful logic?  It goes like this:  Nothing bad has happened in a while, so it is bound to happen right now.... or right now.... or right now....  I admit.  I live in fear and not by faith.  It's terrible.

Thankfully, nothing bad happened.  Only good things--really really great things actually.  And I'll catch you up on that in the next few days.

For now, I'm home and content.  Because the 4 of us are enclosed in the same four walls.  My feet are on the ground and my head is about to hit the pillow.

Good night!

P.S.  Maine is beautiful!




2 comments:

Dorry said...

Glad you are home safe & sound! Looking forward to your posts this week to read about what you've been up to. :)

Dena said...

I am so glad that I am not the only mom who does that. I guess that worrying is our job as mommies. :o)