Thursday, March 3, 2011

A Revision

So yesterday night I said I was looking forward to doing "nothing" today, "nothing" except for what I wanted to do.

I had the best intentions to have an enjoyable day with my girls.  But we were struck with another stomach bug.  Same girl.  Same miserable state.  I think her fear of throwing up is now worse than actually throwing up.

And this is parenting.  Being flexible because when things go wrong and they need you, they need you big time.  So inside we stayed all day.  The best part of the day was talking with an old friend for over an hour and the worst part of the day is that I'm still wearing half my pajamas and feel gross all over.

This is my baby.  She is a good example of how things can change at a drop of a hat.

Sad Delia.

The next frame.
Happy Delia.


Chillaxing on the couch.


Sister photos are really hard to achieve.


The good news is that I think we are already on the mend.  This was more of a 12 hour bug.  I really love 12 hour bugs.

5 comments:

Dorry said...

No! We need a bug ban on your house. I hope you get to take a hot shower. On the other hand, your girls are so beautiful and photogenic. It's amazing to me that parts of them look IDENTICAL to you.

CaseyWiegand said...

i second that!!!!!

Brooke Koroknay said...

I LOVE your couch! It looks so trendy and cozy at the same time. Hope C is feeling better and no more bugs in the house. :)

Neena said...

No matter what...a girl needs her pearls!

Lauren said...

Funny, the favorite part of MY day was talking on the phone with an old friend! =)