Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Newborn Family Photoshoot

Yesterday I had my second photo shoot of my "internship."  (That's what Alex calls it.)  I'm not sure what I loved more about my visit with this family, capturing this special period in their lives or meeting them as people.  Both were wonderful!

They have a 1 week old baby boy and twin 3 year old girls.  It's truly a family full of love!  I came home from the shoot and quickly went to work editing them after my girls were in bed.  I was full of anticipation, like opening a present, uploading the images and seeing what I got.  I think I have some pretty ones to share and can't wait to finish going through them all.

Enjoy!






12 comments:

Neena said...

Incredible! You have the "gift", Emily. Of course having beautiful subjects helps!

Averitts said...

Sooo darling! Wonderful! I love your logo at the bottom too...so official!!!!

Paul, Lauren, Witt, and Nash said...

Gorgeous family, gorgeous pictures. Great job Emily!

Tessa said...

SOOOOOOOO Good Emily!!!! Please come to dallas this summer!!!

Emily said...

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful Emily!! I love them all! And your watermark is perfect.

Alex and Emily said...

Thanks for all the compliments, everyone. It really is uplifting. So many people have encouraged me in this photographic journey--thank you all for your support.

I have a lot of sessions lined up for this Spring so I'm getting a lot of experience. :-)

Mrs. Miller said...

So cool, Em!

Annemarie said...

YAY!!!!!! Those are gorgeous! (And I'm so jealous you met him first!) :-)

Amy and Jimmy Crain said...

Beautiful, Emily!!! I adore the last one with his sisters!

Dorry said...

Emily - these are amazing! You are so talented and with your passion behind it, I know photography is where you'll thrive. Keep it up!

Unknown said...

Wonderful pictures! Loved them all:)

Rebecca said...

Once again, you've done an amazing job! I love the one with all three kids- so precious!