Sunday, March 27, 2011

Newborn Photo Shoot

Meet this little 5 day old.  She's perfect in every way.  A sweet spirit, gorgeous features, and a snuggle bug who loves her Mommy and Daddy.

I met her Mommy, Kristina, 6 years ago when she came to interview at Wears Valley Ranch, a Christian children's home where I worked and lived for a year.  It's a powerful ministry that I love dearly.  And as I left the Ranch, Kristina came to work in the same house as I did.  We share a strong bond that anyone who has lived at Wears Valley Ranch shares.  So this shoot was very special to me.

Every life is a gift from God.









5 comments:

gwen said...

Such a Sweet Little Baby! Beautiful Pictures! Great of the Mom too.

Dorry said...

These are wonderful photos! What a joy to capture those precious moments. You've got talent, Em!

Rebecca Drury said...

Gorgeous! I love how you capture colors so brightly. And the sweetness of both mom and baby comes through in such a special way. You've got such a gift!

Mrs. Miller said...

I love the booties and the last picture.

Anonymous said...

awww so sweet! I LOVE the last one where she's nakey and so cozy, with a little smile :) HOW DARLING! Way to go, capturing the sweetness! xoxo