Friday, April 8, 2011

Newborn Photo Shoot

Meet baby E.  I had the pleasure of spending the afternoon with him and his neat parents.  This little guy is the perfect gentleman.  He never fusses.  He loves his parents and they love him.

After a photo shoot, I'm always anxious to upload the photos and start editing.  I think the mood and excitement of the shoot is fresh so it's great to tackle them right away.  As I edit, the girls jump on the couch and I tell Alex how my favorite part of the job is meeting the people.

Making the relational connections is always best, and capturing beautiful moments for a family is second best.






 




3 comments:

gwen said...

What a beautiful baby E is! And some very creative photos!

Molly said...

what a lovely hat!

Anonymous said...

SO sweet, Emily! I love them all ;)