Monday, April 25, 2011

Family Photo Shoot

I had the pleasure of chasing this family around Brookside Botanical Gardens on Saturday evening.  (Have you been to Brookside Gardens?  It's fantastic!  Go!)

Rebecca has been a dear friend to me.  When I need a laugh, some healthy parenting perspective, or an empathetic ear, I know I can call Rebecca.  A sweet friend and a special family.

You might remember little baby Caelyn.  She was my first photo shoot of all time--those are future bragging rights, you know :-).  Well, here she is all grown-up with her 2 big brothers.  Almost grown-up.  Kinda but not really.  :-)

Enjoy!










7 comments:

Dorry said...

They are getting better and better, Em! This round is really remarkable. I love the family bridge photo.

Emily said...

Gorgeous!! Brookside is my favorite place to take photographs in MD:).

Alex and Emily said...

Thanks Dorry and Emily. With each practice session I feel more comfortable and confident. Thanks, as always, for the encouragement!

Mrs. Miller said...

I love the last photo! Great job, Em.

gwen said...

Wow, Emily! I don't know how you got so many subjects to work together so well in a space where there were no physical boundaries! Excellent photography too ;-)

Brooke Koroknay said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE the background/setting! Absolutely beautiful and crisp too. :)

Amanda said...

They're lovely! My husband really liked the last one, too :)

We're excited for the weekend...this should be a good challenge to see how you can manage 6 subjects including 4 mobile children :)