Wednesday, February 23, 2011

In Charge

Just in case I started thinking I was in control over here.


We all know who is driving this ship.

(And yes, our little baby is wearing a princess dress.) 

Thankfully, the sun is shining, the air is crisp, and we are all healthy.  The windows are cracked because we are in need of some fresh air in this house.  I've just returned from our Wednesday morning Bible study and it was wonderful.  You should never underestimate the power of spiritual nourishment.  It feeds my soul and keeps me moving each week.

5 comments:

Dorry said...

Yay! What a refreshing post. I'm so glad everyone is healthy. I think I'll go open my windows right now. Great idea!

Paul, Lauren, Witt, and Nash said...

So glad everyone is well. Cute picture. I too am reminded everyday that I am not in control. Witt told me today that I was being annoying-ouch! I have been a bit grumpy that's for sure. On a random note: What kind of crackers was Eloise arranging in the last post? Witt would love those for sure?

Alex and Emily said...

Lauren--they are "Cheese Its" with the letters. Just found them at the regular grocery store--I bet your's has them too. They are super fun!

Mrs. Miller said...

So ADORABLE, Emily!

Paul, Lauren, Witt, and Nash said...

Thanks for the scoop on the "cheese its". I have added them to my grocery list. Definitely way more cool than alaphabet soup.:)