Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I Heart Faces: Shoes

The wrong shoes can make life very uncomfortable.






And no shoes at all can make life unbearable or even unlikely.

So this week at I Heart Faces, bloggers are focusing on feet, shoes, and the world wide impact we can make by helping "shoe" our neighbors.



Shoes, like clean water, mosquito nets, or a warm meal at a local shelter are such wonderfully tangible ways that we can help alleviate some of the pain of this world.







Check out Soles 4 Souls and the cool work they are doing.

4 comments:

Tamar SB said...

Oh how precious! I hope her toes have defrosted by now!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping at my blog, I hope you come back again soon!

This is a very meaningful post. Great way to show how shoes can make such an impact!

beingzaraandzidan said...

wow I soo love those pics. real precious!
I have joined in too
Plz do visit

Christina said...

I started off with a chuckle, but then sobered up! A good word. As Amy said, meaningful!