Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Preschool Orientation

Eloise had a semi-first day of school today. It was orientation, so she only stayed 2 hours with only a few kids from her class so that they could familiarize. She had an absolute blast!! I also had a blast--walked to Starbucks, enjoyed a pumpkin spice latte, and worked on my Bible study that I'm leading tomorrow. We overslept this morning due to a wild night (Eloise's sleep patterns are off) so I didn't get any photos. I'll take official photos next Tuesday.

I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and will get an ultrasound. I'm excited to see our little girl again. We're 2 months from the due date. Hooray!

2 comments:

gwen said...

Sounds like a very nice first Orientation Day. Enjoy as many preschool days as you can! They'll be fun after Freida comes too, just different.

Molly said...

Mom, I think it's Frieda (i before e excpet after c, or when sounded as "a" as in neighbor and way...).

sorry about the poor sleep patterns, but aren't you excited about the return of pumpkin spice lattes?!? i got some pumpkin spice creamer for home. delicious.