Friday, September 4, 2009

Prego Pictures by Way of Annapolis

I know there are some of you out there wondering what I look like 31 weeks pregnant. Well, here I am. I made sure Alex snapped a few photos today while we toured Annapolis to satisfy my many fans.

Eloise loves to touch her baby sister,




and kiss her,




and give hugs. The baby and I are always very appreciative of Eloise's love.




While in Annapolis, we took a lovely boat tour of the Naval Academy and the Chesapeake Bay, checked out Main Street, the capitol, St. Ann's Episcopal church, and ate seafood. Sounds like a lot, but historic Annapolis is actually quite small and very walkable. We wanted to see the Naval Academy's Chapel, but it had been a long day already and decided it would give us reason to return.




To top the day off, we had ice cream! Isn't that a beauty? Rainbow ice cream with rainbow sprinkles. Eloise was in Heaven.
(Cute joke as told by a bus driver looking at heavy DC traffic: "I wouldn't be sitting in that traffic unless it was headed to Heaven.")

1 comment:

gwen said...

Great and very sweet pictures! Glad you had a good day in Annapolis!