Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Belated Alex


I'm weeks late in saying Happy Birthday to my sweet husband.  All your ladies love you!

We didn't celebrate much, but we did have a fantastic night tonight.  We went to the Mumford and Sons concert, loved the energy and music, and made it home in time to watch the final minutes of the Mavericks win.  Completely awesome.

Vacation Bible School is coming up--175 children with us all week at church.  Our whole family will be involved.  Pray that it's a blessing to all who come and participate.

We have a new purple sprinkler and a big box of popsicles and that is what we do most of the time these days.  Cordelia calls Eloise "Wee-Weese" and it's adorable.  Eloise even will call herself "Wee-Weese" from time to time.  Cordelia calls herself "Ya."  It melts me.

I'm switching my blog time to emilylargephotography.com now.  I just don't have enough time for both these days, as you can tell.  This post is completely disjointed, but isn't that photo great?  Happy Birthday Alex.  We all love you!

No comments: