Thursday, May 26, 2011

This Blog

I'm not sure what my future holds as a personal blogger.  All the time I used to devote to our beloved Large Story is now being spent on my new photography venture.  I'm booking sessions, editing photos, adding and editing my website, ordering business cards, looking into tax requirements, etc.  It's taking all my free time.

My once over photographed children are now under photographed.  I didn't even post a Happy Birthday post to Alex.  And I haven't even looked at all our RV photos yet.  Instead I'm oohing and awing over this beautiful family with 5 children from Tuesday night and the little newborn I met in the hospital on Wednesday morning.  I'm slacking on the personal blog front and that's just the way it's going to be for now.

I'm pleased as punch with my creative venture and as soon as I complete my new photo blog I hope you'll follow me there as well.  But don't worry, Mom, the Large Story will remain, it'll just move more slowly.

And now I will tell you how important it is to know how to use the self timer on your camera.  It's very important.  And, eating smores on an RV trip is crucial.  There's no right way to eat them, just do it.  Every night.

Will we go RVing again?  Absolutely.  We loved it.  We were gone for 4 days, 3 nights and that was a wonderful amount of time.  I should have brought a broom though.  We never used the potty in the RV.  I wish I had been more organized.  We loved Topsail Beach and can't wait to get to the beach again soon.  Raleigh is an awesome city but seeing Aunt Molly was even better.

Do we recommend it?  Yes.











Next up: Beach photos and Eloise's recital.  So cute!

4 comments:

Mrs. Miller said...

These pictures as SO adorable!

Little FIe said...

Hey Emily I want to get a new camera that is better then my nikon cool pix what do you recommend.I want to take photos of flowers and food.

Amanda said...

Your RV trip sounds great! The pictures are sooo cool. We're actually headed to NC in 2 weeks, we may have to stop over in Raleigh on our way back.

I can't wait to see pics of the Haymore kids! I'm so glad you were able to help them out.

Good luck on your new site and I'll definitely follow you there as well as recommend your business. Congrats, you're on your way :)

Dorry said...

Such a beautiful family! I'm so happy for you and it's been a joy to watch your photography passion unwind on the blog and now become a business for you. Keep up the hard work. I'm so glad you are doing something you love. Big hug to you, Em! xo